Technical SEO is very crucial when it’s come to e-commerce website. Normally ecommerce websites are very large in size. And ecommerce seo is playing normally a vital role to it’s traffic and overall business. Let’s know about some problems of Technical seo of an ecommerce.
- No Crawl Budget Optimization: Firstly, Crawl budget optimization is the process of helping Googlebot, and other search engines crawl and index more of your important content. This is the way to tell search engines to avoid less important pages not to crawl/index. Most of the websites are missing this important technical SEO tricks.
- Out Of Stock Product: Secondly, Out of Stock product pages are really a huge negative factor in terms of SEO. Users are getting wrong idea about your pages and overall websites. This is also an impacting factor for incremental bounce rate and dwell time.
- No Rich Data? It’s a Problem: Thirdly, Now a days, rich data is playing some important role over ranking. If you want to compete in this high competitive market, then you definitely have to use structured data/ breadcrumb navigational usage in your website. If you don’t have, its an issue. This is also a technical SEO tricks.
- Mobile Usability Issue: Fourthly, The big era of Mobile first indexing is knocking at the door. Someone should heavily focus on mobile device usability. And also all ranking factor related to accelerated mobile pages to ensure mobile first indexing.
- Core Web Vitals – Page Speed Issue: Finally, Search optimizing for quality of user experience is key to the long-term success of any website on the web. Core Web Vitals are the subset of Web Vitals that apply to all web pages. Each of the Core Web Vitals represents a distinct facet of the user experience. As a result, Issues in core web vitals can affect pages speed of your website which is an important ranking factor.