This 11th November, 2020, Daraz is hosting the biggest sale of the year 2019 for the first time in history! It is the 11.11 Sale! November 11 is known to be China’s Single’s Day and is the biggest shopping spree of the world. Alibaba, China’s greatest e-commerce giant, chose this day to organize a large scale online sale. Since then, it became an annual shopping festival where sales are held for 24 hours featuring steep discounts and you get your desired products at a steal price! This year, you will be experiencing daraz 11.11 sale and 11.11 deals at Daraz.com.bd. Running out of some clothes? Or planning to upgrade your mobile phone? Your house needs a revamp? Or you need some home appliances? The Daraz 11.11 Sale will be your ultimate solution this year! It is going to be a shopping festival like no other. Get discounted deals on almost all the top selling products you wish to purchase. Just make sure you mark your calendars because the sale begins on 11th November 2020 at midnight and ends in exactly 24 hours.
E-commerce is the most latest technology trend across the globe. This is becoming popular day by day among the internet users. E-commerce is basically a platform for online shopping. People check the product online, order, get it delivered to their fingertips easily. This is not only a technology, but also the newest wonder in 21st century. So that many people now-a-days are looking for opening ecommerce business.
Let’s have a look into 11 success factor of building an ecommerce:
01: Variety of SKU
A large variety of products and categories allow for a vast and diverse group of consumers.
02: Content that rocks
The quality of our product data will ultimately determine the quality of the customer experience we offer. With so much scope in digital commerce, customers will often vote with their feet if they don’t find the information they need. Therefore, creating rich product content is key in achieving eCommerce success.
03: Deliver that ordered
Deliver the exact product that customer ordered from our site.
04: Ensure the Stock
Make sure the product is available in the stock when order is placed. Ensure that the customer gets the product at any cost.
05: Deliver Quickly
Fast logistics and quick delivery could mean the difference between a purchase and no purchase. The faster we can get our product to the customer, the higher the chances of purchasing.
06: Return and Refund without question
Returns help to increase the Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) of an e-commerce store. Repeat customers are easier to sell to, spend more on each purchase, share positive posts about brands, and increase overall profitability.
07: Privacy in packaging
Hiding information about the package content ensures the privacy and security of the products as well as helps gain customer satisfaction.
08: Low Price Guarantee
A low price allows us to gain market share by attracting new customers who spread the word about the offering and enticing customers away from competitors. The goal is to rapidly penetrate the market — then eventually raise prices without losing those early adopters.
09: Keep them Engaged
Offer wide variety of solutions in one single platform, ensure the customers get benefitted by surfing our site or app.
10: Culture of Innovation
Innovate new ideas, apply diversified technology, build a culture that encourages the employees to think widely.
11: Easy process overall
The best customer service is when the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you. It just works.
Technical SEO is very crucial when it’s come to e-commerce website. Normally ecommerce websites are very large in size. And ecommerce seo is playing normally a vital role to it’s traffic and overall business. Let’s know about some problems of Technical seo of an ecommerce.
- No Crawl Budget Optimization: Firstly, Crawl budget optimization is the process of helping Googlebot, and other search engines crawl and index more of your important content. This is the way to tell search engines to avoid less important pages not to crawl/index. Most of the websites are missing this important technical SEO tricks.
- Out Of Stock Product: Secondly, Out of Stock product pages are really a huge negative factor in terms of SEO. Users are getting wrong idea about your pages and overall websites. This is also an impacting factor for incremental bounce rate and dwell time.
- No Rich Data? It’s a Problem: Thirdly, Now a days, rich data is playing some important role over ranking. If you want to compete in this high competitive market, then you definitely have to use structured data/ breadcrumb navigational usage in your website. If you don’t have, its an issue. This is also a technical SEO tricks.
- Mobile Usability Issue: Fourthly, The big era of Mobile first indexing is knocking at the door. Someone should heavily focus on mobile device usability. And also all ranking factor related to accelerated mobile pages to ensure mobile first indexing.
- Core Web Vitals – Page Speed Issue: Finally, Search optimizing for quality of user experience is key to the long-term success of any website on the web. Core Web Vitals are the subset of Web Vitals that apply to all web pages. Each of the Core Web Vitals represents a distinct facet of the user experience. As a result, Issues in core web vitals can affect pages speed of your website which is an important ranking factor.